1) Linkkoin.com is an online platform allowing its users to buy cryptocurrencies in a safe, transparent and timesaving manner. The platform is owned by UK Capital First Limited located 27 Old Gloucester Street, London. Platform's only website address is https://linkkoin.com
3) By registering at https://linkkoin.com you voluntarily agree to follow terms and conditions of our platform as well as all applicable legislation. Company reserves right to amend terms and conditions without prior notice. Logging in by customer shall be deemed equivocal to consent to be bound by current version of the T&C. It is our sole and absolute discretion to exercise the right of termination of services to any user without prior notice. Using the website is void and null on territories where purchase of crypto currencies is prohibited by relevant legislation.
4) By registering on our website you declare conformity with eligibility requirements:
5) In case of suspicion that services are used for criminal or fraudulent activity (including but not limited to terrorism, money laundering, tax evasion, purchase of items and services being illegal) company reserves right to cancel/deny/delay any transaction and terminate providing services to the customer.
6) Using services in an abusive manner is forbidden. As abusive manner, the company considers actions including (but not limited to) unmanagable/unreasonable data transfers irrelevantly whether it does or does not interfere with regular scale and scope of services.
7) Linkkoin.com with its services shall be used only as a mechanism of software ledger translation between service provider and its users. Any other form of usage of the website shall be deemed as violating terms and conditions and gives company right to terminate provision of services to the user.
8) Huge volatility of prices and high financial risk are one of the vital characteristics of crypto currency market. Although the company does its best to provide most accurate price changes as well as exchange rate, it shall not be deemed responsible for delays caused by sudden and drastic price change being result of market behavior. Due to the characteristics of blockchain security systems, valid exchange rate is calculated once payment is accepted (registered at block confirmation).
9) Due to nature of cryptocurrencies, there is no possible method of reversing a transaction - all the sales are final and cannot be altered.
10) Our company does not provide with any advice/recommendation/purchasing strategy regarding available crypto currencies. No website content or communication from company representatives shall be deemed as investment/purchase recommendation/order. The sole responsible and liable for purchase of cryptocurrencies party is the user him/herself.
11) Our company stores customer and transaction data only to the scope as required by the relevant legislation. All the obligations arising from those legal provisions are binding upon company and its representatives - including cooperation with authorities and law enforcement bodies from applicable legislations.
12) In no event the company can be held liable for any damages (initial, consequential, punitive special etc.)/losses (including profits, losses of crypto currencies, commercial losses)/business interruption costs/additional expenses/costs (including, but not limited to attorney fees, law suits, commercial losses), data lossess, website/blockchain malfunctions, delays, malfunctions/failures of software and hardware - related to using our services, terms and conditions, statements of company representatives. By consenting to the terms and conditions, you hereby release the company from any liability and losses. The release of liability includes (but is not limited to): strict liability, contract, tort, negligence even if the company should have known/was advised about possibility of losses taking place. Moreover, company in case of Force Majeure/hand of God, company reserves the right to suspend providing its services without prior notice.
13) Our company does not have a control over any blockchain-based software responsible for operating these networks and creation/transfer or crypto currencies within the network. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is equivocal to your acknowledge of that. In possible case of sudden changes in operation rules of a crypto currency (aka "forks")/hacker attack we reserve the right to suspend providing the services.
14) In case of any legal dispute, due to localization of our headquarters law of United Kingdom is the only one applicable. If any of the provisions of the terms and conditions will be invalidated/found illegal/unenforceable by the decision of applicable court, all other provisions will become intact and binding, while those declared null and void will be replaced by ones meeting legal requirements yet closest in their meaning to the initially intended.