The Terms and Conditions with all its content apply to access and usage of any services provided by linkkoin.com, a beneficiary of UK CAPITAL FIRST LIMITED Reg. No. 11027474, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX ("we", "us", "company") including but not limited to all the content located at https://linkkoin.com, any mobile applications related to it, any wallet services and the exchange services as provided by us described in the Terms (collectively referred to as "services") by any natural person of full legal capacity ("you"). The Terms and Conditions do not alter in any way other terms/conditions/agreements one is capable to agree for. Linkkoin reserves the right to modify and amend Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion. In case of any revision of the terms and conditions, continuous usage of services of Linkkoin will be regarded as equal acceptance of revisioned provisions. If you do not agree to amended provisions, you are expected to stop using the services immediately and contact our support regarding deactivation of your account.
"Linkkoin Account" – is a user account accessible by the Services where currencies (including Crypto Currencies and physical ones) are stored by the company on behalf of the user.
"Crypto Currency" – means Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple and any other Crypto Currency that is subject to the exchange services provided by the company.
"External Currency Address" – any Crypto Currency address owned, used and maintained outside https://linkkoin.com and not being operated, controlled or owned by Linkkoin.
"Hosted wallet" – a wallet operated, controlled and owned by Linkkoin, that is used to store Crypto currency associated to your Linkkoin Account. You can purchase any of the available Crypto currencies by the transfer of physical currencies (in a form of credit/debit card payment or bank wire transfer, subject to technical limitations). You are allowed to send Crypto Currency from this wallet using External Currency Addresses.
"Currency" – is referred both to real (physically existing, like USD, GBP) and crypto currencies.
Linkkoin may not make all of its services available in all states and jurisdictions. The company reserves the right to restrict/prohibit the use of the services on certain states/territories/jurisdictions basing on the relevant legal acts. In case that a state introduces a ban from using exchange services, Linkkoin is entitled (but not obliged) to provide users residing in that territory with a notification (in a form of email/notification on a website/any other means regarded as effective). The services are available solely for people of full legal age (for the purpose of the Terms and conditions it will be equal to 18 years old) and full legal and mental capacity to use the services. By registering on http://linkkoin.com/ you confirm that:
1)You have not been suspended/removed from using our Services for many reasons.
2)You have full power and authority to enter into an agreement and this agreement by itself is not in violation of any legal obligations arising from other agreements you are a party to.
3)You are of legal age to enter any contractual and binding obligations.
4)You are not a resident of state/jurisdiction where such services are forbidden to be used.
5)You do not intend and never will use this site for any sort of illegal activity, including (but not limited to): fraud, blackmail, ransoming data, extortion, illegal gambling, financing terrorism, money laundering or any other violent activities. This applies as well to activities which are considered illegal at the country of user's residence.
For usage of services on behalf of any entity, you warrant that the entity is established and exists in accordance with the relevant legislation (on international, national and local level) and you are authorized to accept the Terms and conditions on behalf of this entity and that the entity itself confirms it will be responsible to us if you will be found violating these terms and conditions. Linkkoin reserves the right to limit the number of accounts per single user in its sole discretion.
While registering on our website or using our services, you agree not to violate any applicable law (contract, tort, intellectual property or criminal) of us or a third party, and that you are the only responsible for your actions and conduct during usage of our services. The non-exclusive list of such forbidden actions:
1) Using services in a form negatively affecting using of our services by other users by damaging/disabling/overburdening/impairing the linkkoin.com platform.
2) Using services to pay/support or engage in illegal activities (including but not limited to gambling/fraud/money-laundering/terrorist activities).
3) Using any piece of software not provided by us to access our services/extract data from the website.
4) Attempting/using account of other users (or operating on behalf of a legal entity) without their written authorization.
5) Attempting/accessing services/areas of services which are supposed to be accessed only by an authorized personnel of the Linkkoin,
6) Introducing/attempting to introduce viruses/trojan worms/malware/spyware/logic bombs and other harmful material.
7) Developing/using third-party software interacting with the services without prior consent/agreement.
8) Providing false data (like contact details, personal data and place of residence).
9) Publishing content regarded as spam/chain messages, unsolicited promotions/political/religious campaigning, or content deceiving or otherwise tricking other users.
10) Posting communications/content being (in our sole discretion) obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, sexually explicit (including pornographic content), abusive, threatening, hateful, harassing, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, profane etc.
11) Posting confidential/personal information of any third party, including (but not limiting): personal details, photos, credit/debit card details, address.
12) Aiding and abetting/encouraging the third party to engage in actions falling under one of the activities listed above.
In order to participate in exchange transactions as provided by Linkkoin, you are obliged to create an account on http://linkkoin.com/ and provide us with all the requested information. Creation of account means that you declare that:
1)Your password is strong and safe, protected from being used by unauthorized parties (this includes general access to the device you are going to use for making exchange transactions or using secure internet connections).
2)All the information given is truthful and accurate.
3)In case of change of any of the details provided while registration, you promptly update your profile with up to date data.
4)In case of finding/suspecting any security breaches related to your account you promptly notify our support department.
5)You take responsibility for all activities taking place on your account and you acknowledge and accept all risks of any authorized/unauthorized access to your account to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Restrictions – at any time given Linkkoin reserves the right to refuse the exchange transaction submitted by the services, and is entitled to imposing limits on exchange numbers/amount or any other limitations/conditions/restrictions without prior notice – like restricting certain location from specified (or all) types of transactions.
Data accuracy – you must provide accurate and complete information when creating account, account verification or any situation requiring you to do so.
Cancelling exchange – you can cancel exchange only before executing the transaction itself. Once executed, you cannot change/cancel/withdraw/cancel authorization for a transaction on Linkkoin. In case of such an attempt we reserve the right to refuse to recognize such a cancellation order.
Insufficient balance – in case of insufficient balance on your Hosted Wallet for performing an exchange using the services provided by us, then depending on the balance size order will not be executed/will be executed subject to account balance and fees are taken by Linkkoin for performing such exchange (eg. Instead of purchasing 1 Bitcoin, you will purchase ˝ of Bitcoin).
Taxation – it is the sole responsibility of yours to determine what taxes apply to the exchange transactions you complete via Linkkoin exchange and to which authorities such tax should be reported and collected by.
Market availability – Linkkoin reserves the right to open and close the market for any of the currencies (either physical or Crypto) in its sole discretion. If a market for a particular Currency is closed, any open orders that you may have for such Currency will proceed in accordance with the rates on the moment of execution of the exchange.
Currency availability – we retain the right, in our sole discretion to include or remove any currency. Unless otherwise required by the law/law enforcement, Linkkoin can, but is no bound to notify users regarding such removal. The company cannot be held liable for any losses/liability/expenses related to and resulting from the removal of such currency.
Account funding – In order to perform an exchange via the services, you need first to load funds (in form of physical currency) to your Hosted Wallet at http://linkkoin.com/ This can be done in case of physical currency by credit/debit card or alternative payments available on the website. You are obliged to verify and confirm that you are the one whose External Crypto Currency Address is being used for loading your Hosted Wallet, or alternatively – that you are authorized to carry out such transaction, or you are entitled to act on behalf of the entity (in such cases written authorization is required). Please be aware that sending a cryptocurrency from your account to a third party wallet might take time, and sometimes party administering the new location might reject your transfer/transfer can fail due to the technical issues or other temporary issues affecting directly/indirectly our platform. In no case Linkkoin can be held liable for damages arising from a transfer being rejected.
Subject to the requirement of maintaining sufficient balance to cover transfer fees, you are allowed to request sending any amount of the CryptoCurrency from your Hosted Wallet to an External Crypto Currency Address (in other words – you authorize us to execute such transaction on your account). It is your own responsibility to check the accuracy of such address – in case of providing incorrect address with your funds are not recoverable and Linkkoin cannot be held liable for such errors. The transfer of your cryptocurrency might consume different amounts of time due to the features of the currency itself, therefore we cannot give you guarantees as to the precise value of cryptocurrency and time is taken by the transfer itself.
In case of suspicious acitivity on users account or usage of VPN services, operator reserves the rightto verify if user is the owner of cryptocurrency wallet which address was provided in the withdrawal request.
While registering with Linkkoin, you are obliged to provide us with a valid email address and update it if needed. You may withdraw consent of receiving emails from us by sending a notice, yet by doing so you acknowledge that usage of the services might be terminated/suspended on this account. Any communication from us to you shall be deemed as effectively provided, even in cases of providing us incorrect contact data/our email being blocked by your service provider/intercepted in spam folder/your inbox being full/other reasons for you being unable to receive electronic communications.
Linkkoin reserves the right, in its sole discretion to refuse execution of exchange, imposing trading limits (in form of daily number or amount of exchanges limitations) at any time without notice. In case of company suspecting transaction related to money laundering/terrorist financing/fraud/any other criminal activity or prohibited use as stated in the Terms and conditions (eg. account opened only for purpose of sending funds from external Cryptocurrency account to the Hosted Wallet and next to another external Crypto Currency account without any sort of exchange), Linkkoin is empowered to refuse to process, cancel/reverse any transaction or disable a User's account and deposit address.
3. The User undertakes to comply with any and all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.
4. The User undertakes to monitor all and any changes on his/her Account, including but not limited to the balance matters.
5. The User undertakes to immediately (i.e. right after the moment of discovery) inform Linkkoin about any unusual, suspicious, unclear, or abnormal changes on his/her Account. In case of late informing or non-informing the User will be liable for the breach of the Terms and Conditions and Linkkoin will have the right to take any further steps accordingly, including but not limited to report to the relevant state or national authorities.
6. The User undertakes to notify Linkkoin immediately of any unauthorized use of his/her Account or password, or any other breach of security by email addressed to [email protected] Any User who violates the mentioned rules may be terminated, and thereafter held liable for any losses incurred by Linkkoin or any user of the Site.
7. The User undertakes not to use the Service to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorist organizations, or malicious hacking.
8. The User is responsible for any and all damages caused, and all liability actions brought against Linkkoin for infringement of any third-party rights or violation of any applicable laws.
9. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions excludes or limits the liability of the User for fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, breach of the terms implied by operation of law or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
10. Users are solely responsible for determining whether any contemplated transaction is appropriate for them based on their personal goals, financial status, and risk willingness.
11. All added payment instruments to your Account, may it be a credit card, debit card, must be named after the Account holder. Any attempt otherwise will be considered as fraud.
1. By registering an account, the User expressly represents and warrants that he/she: Follows the rules and laws in his/her country of residence and/or country from which he /she accesses this Site and Services; Has accepted these Terms and Conditions; Is at least 18 years old and has the right to accept these Terms and Conditions and participate in transactions involving Cryptocurrencies.
2. The User represents and warrants that he/she will only use the Platform to perform Transactions according to the conditions in these Terms and that they are duly authorized and have the capacity to enter into the Transactions on the Platform.
3. The User represents and warrants that the funds used to buy cryptocurrency on Linkkoin user's account belong to the User and derived from legal sources.
4. The User represents and warrants than he/she will withdraw any cryptocurrency from his/her Account only to his/her wallets, otherwise, Linkkoin does not hold any liability for the consequences of such withdrawal.
5. The User represents and warrants that all transactions being carried out do not violate the rights of any third party or applicable laws.
6. The User understands that his/her personal data and identifiers may be shared with appropriately authorized third parties, due to legal obligations such as prevention of crimes and tax purposes and/or to provide the service requested by the User.
1. Linkkoin has the right to suspend the User’s Account and block all Cryptocurrency currency contained therein in case of non-fulfilment or unduly fulfilment of the Terms and Conditions by the User.
2. Linkkoin undertakes to provide the Services with the utmost effort, due care, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Linkkoin’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the cryptocurrency transferred.
4. To the extent permitted by law, Linkkoin is not responsible for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss.
5. Linkkoin is not responsible for any malfunction, breakdown, delay, or interruption of the Internet connection or any reason why our site is unavailable at any given time.
6. Linkkoin is not responsible for the delay in the processing of payments made by the fault of any third parties, operators of such transactions.
7. In the case of fraud, Linkkoin undertakes to report all the necessary information, including names, addresses, and all other requested information, to the relevant authorities dealing with fraud and breaches of the law. Users recognize that their account may be frozen at any time at the request of any competent authority investigating a fraud or any other illegal activity.
8. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits the responsibility of Linkkoin for fraud, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, breach of the terms implied by operation of the law or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
1. Linkkoin shall provide the Services with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Identification and verification procedures (also known as 'Know Your Customer' or 'KYC') are required for all the Transactions. All existing and new users of the Platform must pass the verification procedure. Linkkoin reserves the right to limit the Platform functionality to the Users who have not passed verification. If the User refuses to provide required documents and information under KYC, Linkkoin reserves the right to immediately terminate the Services provision to the User.
2. The User undertakes to provide Linkkoin with correct and relevant documents and personal information contained therein. In case the User provides counterfeit documents and false personal information, such behavior will be interpreted as a fraudulent activity.
3. The User hereby authorizes Linkkoin to, directly or indirectly (through third parties), make any inquiries as we consider it necessary to check the relevance and accuracy of the information provided for verification purposes. Personal Data transferred will be limited to strictly the necessary and with security measures in use to protect the data.
1. If more than twelve (12) months elapse without the User signing into his/her Account or without making the transaction of buy order and the User’s Account has a balance of no more than five United States dollars (5 USD) or equivalent in any other currency, Linkkoin qualifies this Account as inactive and has a right to nullify the User account as the non-refundable Maintenance fee upon thirty-one (31) days prior email notification to the User. Inactive Accounts with zero balances shall be deactivated.
2. If more than twenty-four (24) months elapse without the User signing into his/her Account or without making a transaction of buy order and the User’s Account has a balance of more than five United States dollars (5 USD) or equivalent in any other currency, Linkkoin qualifies this Account as dormant and transfer its balance into Linkkoin’s special segregated account in order to secure the User’s funds upon thirty-one (31) days prior email notification to the User. The Account shall be deactivated.
3. Linkkoin reserves the right to apply the Maintenance fee thereafter against the User’s funds transferred into Linkkoin’s special segregated account, reducing the secured balances held. If a dormant account has a nil balance due to the Maintenance fees applied, it can be formally closed. If the User has funds within the Linkkoin special segregated account, User’s balances will be transferred back to the User’s account once it has been reactivated.
4. For reactivating inactive or dormant accounts, the Users are required to provide a request from an authorized e-mail address through Linkkoin Support. Linkkoin reserves the right to ask for updated ‘KYC’ documentation and hence, retain the Users’ proof of identity, proof of address, a recent photograph, and a bank statement. Account reactivation is free of charge for the User.
5. If Linkkoin ceases to support a particular Cryptocurrency a non-refundable Storage fee will be charged to the User for storing that Cryptocurrency until the remaining asset is claimed back by the User or until the Account goes to a zero balance provided that Linkkoin has given not later than seven (7) days’ prior notice in writing to the User by email of its intention to cease to support that particular Cryptocurrency.
6. Linkkoin’s prior notice obligation mentioned in Clauses 1, 2, 5, and 10 is deemed fulfilled from the moment of sending the email to the User. Linkkoin bears no liability if the User has unsubscribed himself/herself from receiving emails sent by Linkkoin and for this reason did not receive Linkkoin notices.
7. The Storage fee will be charged on a daily basis as follows:
Bitcoin – 0,005 BTC
Bitcoin Cash – 0,005 BCH
Augur – 0,7 REP
EOS – 1 EOS
Ether – 0,06 ETH
Ether Classic – 0,3 ETH
Litecoin – 0,001 LTC
Monero – 0,5 XMR
Ripple XRP – 1 XRP
Zcash – 0,5 ZEC
8. Linkkoin may deduct the Storage fee from any balances held in the User’s Account.
9. If the User wants to claim his/her current amount of assets back it should be done via a request to [email protected] After Linkkoin receives such a request it will send an appropriate instruction to the User.
10. Linkkoin reserves the right to change the Storage fee, as well as the way in which it is charged, provided Linkkoin has given seven (7) days’ prior notice in writing by email of its intention to change the Storage fee and/or the way in which it is charged.
One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity is customer due diligence (“CDD”). According to CDD, Linkkoin.com establishes its own verification procedures within the standards of anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” frameworks.
1. Identity verification
Linkkoin’s identity verification procedure requires the User to provide Linkkoin with reliable, independent source documents, data, or information (e.g., national ID, international passport, bank statement, utility bill). For such purposes, Linkkoin reserves the right to collect User’s identification information for the AML/KYC Policy purposes.
Linkkoin will take steps to confirm the authenticity of documents and information provided by the Users. All legal methods for double-checking identification information will be used and Linkkoin reserves the right to investigate certain Users who have been determined to be risky or suspicious.
Linkkoin reserves the right to verify User’s identity on an on-going basis, especially when their identification information has been changed or their activity seemed to be suspicious (unusual for the particular User). In addition, Linkkoin reserves the right to request up-to-date documents from the Users, even though they have passed identity verification in the past.
Once the User’s identity has been verified, Linkkoin.com is able to remove itself from potential legal liability in a situation where its Services are used to conduct illegal activity.
1.2 Card verification
Users who are intended to use payment cards in connection with the Linkkoin’s Services have to pass card verification in accordance with Linkkoin's KYC/AML Policies.
2. Monitoring Transactions
Users are known not only by verifying their identity (who they are) but, more importantly, by analysing their transactional patterns (what they do). Therefore, Linkkoin relies on data analysis as a risk-assessment and suspicion detection tool. Linkkoin performs a variety of compliance-related tasks, including capturing data, filtering, record-keeping, investigation management, and reporting. System functionalities include:
1) Daily check of Users against recognized “blacklists” (e.g. OFAC), aggregating transfers by multiple data points, placing Users on watch and service denial lists, opening cases for investigation where needed, sending internal communications and filling out statutory reports, if applicable;
2) Case and document management.
With regard to the AML/KYC Policy, Linkkoin will monitor all transactions and it reserves the right to:
Ensure that transactions of suspicious nature are reported to the proper law enforcement;
Request the User to provide any additional information and documents in case of suspicious transactions;
suspend or terminate User’s Account when Linkkoin has reasonable suspicion that such User engaged in illegal activity.
The above list is not exhaustive and the Compliance Department will monitor Users’ transactions on a day-to-day basis in order to define whether such transactions are to be reported and treated as suspicious or are to be treated as bona fide.
3. Risk Assessment
Linkkoin.com, in line with the international requirements, has adopted a risk-based approach to combating money laundering and terrorist financing. By adopting a risk-based approach, Linkkoin.com is able to ensure that measures to prevent or mitigate money laundering and terrorist financing are commensurate to the identified risks. This will allow resources to be allocated in the most efficient ways. The principle is that resources should be directed according to priorities so that the greatest risks receive the highest attention.
1. Linkkoin reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Linkkoin Account at any time if we reasonably believe to be required to do so by the law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognized body for the prevention of financial crime.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use the Account for any illegal purposes. Linkkoin will report any suspicious activity to the relevant law enforcement.
3. The User shall ensure that they do not use the Services for the transactions relating to:
- Money laundering, terrorist financing, the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- Human tracking;
-Any goods or services that are illegal or the promotion, offer or marketing of which is illegal or that are offered in connection with illegal, obscene or pornographic content, depict children or minors in sexual postures, depict means of propaganda or signs of unconstitutional organizations glorifying war or violating human dignity;
-Any goods or services, promotion, offer or marketing of which would violate copyrights, industrial property rights or other rights of any person;
-Drugs, narcotics or hallucinogens;
-Weapons of any kind;
-Illegal gambling services;
-Ponzi, pyramid or any other “get rich quick” schemes;
-Goods that are subject to any trade embargo;
-Media that is harmful to minors and violates laws and, in particular, the provision in respect of the protection of minors;
-Body parts or human remains;
-Protected animals or protected plants;
-Weapons or explosive materials; or any other illegal goods, services, or transactions.
Linkkoin reserves the right to amend or modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the revised version of the Terms and Conditions on the Site. The changes will become effective and shall be deemed accepted by the User, the first time the User uses the Services after the publishing of the revised Terms and Conditions and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to any activity initiated after publishing. If the User does not agree with any such modification, the User's sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the use of the Services and close the Account. The User agrees that Linkkoin shall not be liable to the User or any third party as a result of any losses suffered by any modification or amendment of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, your rights and obligations arising from these Terms and/or your use of the Site and the Service, your Account or any other matter, please, contact [email protected]
Each submission of exchange order by the services means an authorization of Linkkoin.com to execute a transaction in accordance with current currency rates and subject to transaction fees.
Linkkoin.com on no moment constitutes a broker/agent/advisor/any fiduciary capacity relationship with its users. As well no communication received by the customer shall be deemed as any sort of trading advice/recommendation.
Before exchange takes place, there is an information summarizing the details of the transactions, including number or coins/amount of physical currency subject to buy/sell order, applicable fees and total cost of the transaction. Once you execute the exchange, your order history will be updated with this position.
User agrees that price fluctuations typical for the CryptoCurrency market are fully independent of the Linkkoin. In the event of market disruption/Force Majeure, the company reserves the right to either suspend access to the exchange services or prevent its customers from completing any action. We cannot be held liable for any losses resulting from such actions. After such situation taking place, when transactions will become available back, you acknowledge that market rates might be a lot different.
As online exchange Linkkoin does not own/control any of the software through which blockchain networks are formed/operated and coins created/transacted. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you acknowledge, that our company cannot be held responsible for functionality/security/availability of such networks and that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes as speaking of their operation rules (also known as so-called "forks") which can cause changes in Cryptocurrency value/function/name. In a case of fork/hacker attack taking place, Linkkoin keeps the right to temporarily suspend services (even without a notice) or decide to reconfigure its systems/cease supporting forked network in general. In latter case Linkkoin will provide with an opportunity to withdraw that currency coins to one of the other networks.
Each manner of using Internet services is related to the risk of hardware and software malfunctions, internet connection failures. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you agree that Linkkoin cannot be held liable for any communication failures/delays/errors/disruptions/distortions when using services, no matter of its cause. Conditions beyond our control may have a significant impact upon market liquidity of a Cryptocurrency (including, but not limited to regulatory activity, unexpected price volatilities or events taking place outside the internet). By their very nature the value of Crypto Currencies is highly volatile and buying/selling/holding them is related to a high risk. As well, in case of an attack on a Crypto Currency our company cannot be held liable for any lost value or stolen property. Blockchain networks may go offline due to the number of reasons, including bugs or hard forks, as well as become under online attack. As cryptocurrency network works on a basis of a decentralized network of independent third parties, it might automatically accept/reject your exchange/substantially delay the transaction. As our company does not control the network, it cannot be held liable for any errors/omissions coming either from your or cryptocurrency network If at any moment one of the representatives of Linkkoin would provide you with exchange recommendations, market commentary etc. – it imposes no due diligence obligation nor it is a legally binding obligation on Linkkoin and its employees.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to pay us transfer exchange fees. The transfer fees might change over the time, and their size can be seen on a transaction window. Any changes in fee size will become effective immediately for all the users. The authorization of exchange means the automatic authorization for us/our payment processor to charge/deduct funds covering the transfer fee.
All transactions within the blockchain network are subject to their own internal blockchain fees. These are deducted with each transaction to cryptocurrency miners in order to sustain the existence of the blockchain network and receiving confirmation of transactions. Their size depends on the number of transactions eg. daily trading volume of each particular cryptocurrency. In order to cover these fees, from each withdrawal amount there is deducted a fee:
Registration at Linkkoin requires a consent for you to receive electronically all communications (including agreements, receipts, disclosures, notices) provided by our company regarding account/Hosted Wallet/general use of the services to the email address/phone number provided. We highly recommend keeping copies of those communications (at least in electronic form in order to save trees for choosing not to print on paper). In order to receive communications and use services of Linkkoin beside having an active email account with sufficient space for the new correspondence it is required to have a device with the internet connection, as well as this device should have a current web browser with encryption and cookies being enabled and a telephone. Intellectual property, trademarks and communications Unless otherwise stated, all copyrights and intellectual property rights in all content and other materials available on our website/provided with a connection to the services provided, including but limiting to:
1)Company logo and its graphic designs as well as pictures, audio and video materials
and any combinations of them – are the proprietary property of the Linkkoin/its licensors/suppliers, and are protected by international and national legislation regarding copyright and intellectual property rights. For the purpose of using services provided by our company, every user is entitled to a license to use the company materials for personal/business use. The license is non-exclusive, non-assignable and not sublicensable. The license explicitly forbids a user to resale the license, make public display/perform/distribute of the company, modify/derivate exchange system or any of its elements, use/publish any materials for any unintended by the company purposes – unless the written permission by the company is given. Termination of the account automatically terminates the given license. Linkkoin, with all the names of services/logos/slogans available at http://Linkkoin.com are trademarks of the Linkkoin and may not be used/copied/imitated in whole/in part without a written agreement. Written permission is required as well in case of using meta tags/"hidden text" with any materials belonging to Linkkoin (including but not limited to: trademarks, look and feel of services/graphic layout, all their elements). None of these features can be used/copied/altered both wholly and partially unless written permission is given. Other trademarks, names of products/brands/companies and their logos are an intellectual property of their respective owners. Reference to any of those does not imply/constitute any sort of promoting/sponsoring/any sort of endorsement from and to the companies/their owners. By registering you agree that all the materials you provide on our platform/one of the social media accounts regarding Linkkoin and its services (also referred as "feedback") are nonconfidential and will become a sole property of Linkkoin, and that the the company holds exclusive rights (including intellectual ones) to it, and is therefore entitled to use/publish such materials for any purpose (including commercial one) without any compensation towards you or any other user.
For the purpose of providing its services, Linkkoin is using content provided by third parties. Such content might take you to further content/web pages not controlled/owned by us, therefore we shall have no responsibility for that third party content, none of the material which might turn out to be incomplete/erroneous/indecent/offensive/misleading or otherwise objectionable and therefore we cannot be held liable for any losses/damages resulting from the use of such material. Any interaction between the user and third party with its content is solely at the user's risk.
Due to the increasing number of internet-based frauds, we would like to stress that Linkkoin continuous goal is to follow the best practices and solutions available for KYC and ALMP checks to eliminate such risks.
For each transaction and user, we verify our customers by (including but not limited to) checking their cards (if not reported as eg. stolen), verification of their documents (including, but not limited to ID, card used for transaction and proof of address, as well as selfies with documents if needed) and checking IP addresses for logins.
Additional levels of verification will be taken if users are allegedly/openly using VPN services or purchasing available privacy coins (which can require providing a stamped/signed proof of address/video verification or other forms of verification).
Documents and cards provided for the verification cannot be damaged or expired. By damaged, it is understood as (but not limited to):
THO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPTED EXPRESSLY STATED OTHERWISE IN WRITING, ALL THE SITE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY IT ARE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (IMPLIED/EXPRESSED) INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO): IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY/FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE/TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF SERVICES OF Linkkoin (INCLUDING MATERIALS/INFORMATION/CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE). THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT/STATE/REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS/SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE ARE RELIABLE/COMPLETE/ACCURATE/ERROR-FREE. WE CANNOT WARRANT/REPRESENT THAT SERVICES ARE FREE OF ANY SORT OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIRUSES, TROJANS, SPYWARE, MALWARE). EACH USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY PIECE OF INFORMATION TRANSFERRED/STORED WHEN USING OUR SERVICES MAY BECOME LOST OR DAMAGED (IRRETRIEVABLY OR TEMPORARILY) DUE TO NUMBER OF REASONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOFTWARE FAILURES, HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS, PROTOCOL CHANGED BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INTERNET OUTAGES/MALFUNCTIONS (INCLUDING BUT LIMITED TO SLOW CONNECTIONS OR DATA PACKET LOSSES, FORCE MAJEURE/ANY OTHER DISASTERS, MAINTENANCE (IRRELEVANTLY WHETHER SCHEDULED OR NOT), OR ANY OTHER CAUSES BEING WITHIN/OUTSIDE CONTROL OF Linkkoin. MAINTAINING DUPLICATES/BACK UPS OF ANY INFORMATION STORED/TRANSFERRED VIA OUR COMPANY SERVICES IS A SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH USER. CONSIDERING FACT OF DIFFERENT JURISDICTIONS APPLICABLE TO THE CUSTOMERS OF Linkkoin SOME/ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLEBASING ON THE FACTOR OF RESIDENCE.
THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE AND YOU RELEASE THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM COSTS/DAMAGES/LIABILITIES BEING A RESULT OF USE/INABILITY TO USE SERVICES/MATERIALS PROVIDED BY Linkkoin. THIS INCLUDES (WITHOUT LIMITATIONS): CONSEQUENTIAL/INCIDENTIAL/ECONOMIC/INDIRECT/DIRECT/SPECIAL/ PUNITIVE DAMAGES – OR DAMAGES RELATED TO THE LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IN CASE OF INDEMNIFIED PARTY BEING ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY). IN NO EVENT ANY LIABILITY OF INDEMNIFIED PARTIES CAN ARISE IN CASES OTHER THAN WHERE WE HAVE BEEN FRAUDULENT –INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING PASSIVE/ACTIVE/IMPUTED NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER EVENTS RELATED TO USE/INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES. THIS DISCLAIMER WITH ALL OF ITS CONTENT APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW (CONSIDERING SOME JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION/LIMITATION CLAUSES). BY ACCEPTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO DEFEND/HOLD HARMLESS/INDEMNIFY Linkkoin, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, REPRESENTATIVES FROM ANY: DAMAGES, LOSS, COSTS OR EXPENSES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS INCLUDING COVERING COST OF LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES REGARDING YOUR USAGE OF SERVICES/PROVIDED FEEDBACK/VIOLATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR RIGHTS OF OTHER NATURAL PERSONS OR LEGAL ENTITIES.
UK CAPITAL FIRST LIMITED Reg. No. 11027474, owner of Linkkoin is based in The United Kingdom, therefore in case of any dispute, it is subject to legal obligations arising from the British legislation (including collaborating with government agencies, law enforcement and court orders, following money anti-laundering procedures and know your customer policy). If you choose to use services as provided by Linkkoin, you as well are responsible to comply with following all laws/rules/legislation being applicable at your place of residence.
1) Failure/delay in exercising any sort of privilege/power/right under Terms and Conditions do not constitute a waiver.
2) If one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid/unenforceable, the rest of these terms are still intact and in full force and effect.
3) Any event beyond the reasonable control of Linkkoin, including but not limited to: extraordinary weather conditions, flood, earthquake, fire, war, riot, labour dispute, insurrection, accidents, actions of authorities, communications, power failure, software/hardware malfunction, the act of God (each being under the category of "Force Majeure Event") will not hold our company liable for any indirect (including, but not limited to inaccuracies errors/delays/omissions/transmissions/deliveries of information) or direct losses or damages resulting in losses or damage.
4) No user is allowed to transfer or assign own rights and obligations arising from the provisions of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. The company is empowered, subject to the terms and conditions to transfer some/all of these rights and obligations to perform such transfer without any notice.
6) If we would be holding your funds (either in form of traditional or cryptocurrency) and will be unable to return them to you after inactivity despite several contact attempts), then in accordance to unclaimed property laws provisions we are empowered to remit such funds.
It is a sole right of Linkkoin to award any cryptocurrency bonuses and special offers to its users. Each bonus can be awarded on its specified terms, as provided by email or any other form of communication. These terms include but are not limited to: timeframe, transaction value, specific cryptocurrency. Unless otherwise explicitely stated, only one special offer can be applicable to the single transactions.
The minimum single purchase order size is 30 GBP/EUR/USD or 100 PLN.
The maximum single purchase order size is 1000 GBP/EUR/USD or 4000 PLN.
The minimum single withdrawal order size is:
The maximum single withdrawal order size is:
1) Giveaway applies only to the newly registered customers of Linkkoin cryptocurrency exchange.
2) The subject of the giveaway is $5 (or the equivalent of $5 in one of the other available currencies) cryptocurrency added automatically to account balance of each user with a single purchase of any cryptocurrency available on the linkkoin website of at least $100.
3) In order to participate in the giveaway, the customer needs to buy in a single transaction one of the available cryptocurrencies for at least $100 of value (or other currencies available on the website). If total value of purchases is equal or over $100 combined, but each transaction is below $100, the user cannot claim participate in Linkkoin's special offer regarding giveaway of cryptocurrency.
4) $5 is cryptocurrency added to user balance is subject to the cryptocurrency exchange rate on Linkkoin's website at the time of purchase order.
5) Cryptocurrency being given can be sent to another wallet once user is fully verified
6) In case of not meeting any of the abovementioned requirement, Linkkoin staff is entitled to deduct cryptocutrrency amount coming from Linkkoin's cryptocurrency giveaway offer from the balance of users wallet.
7) Each user can claim $5 in cryptocurrency only once. In the case of the user having multiple accounts, the $5 can be claimed only once.
8) Giveaway is available from 4.03.2019 until further notice.